Kamrie’s Pooch Palooza raised $1,000 for kids in need.
2014: WHAT TO LOOK FOR AT THE POOCH PALOOZA most activities will be available for a $5 donation: click-here-for-pooch-palooza-activities.pdf
1. PetSmart is bringing dog trainers and will also be doing pooch “stenciling”… new temporary doggie tattoos!
2. Southwind Animal Hospital will be trimming pooch nails.
3. Southwind Animal Hospital will also be giving rabies vaccinations.
4. Pooch photos will be available.
5. We will have about 40 homeless dogs available for adoption. The adoption fee, charged by the shelter, is $40 per pooch. Most of these dogs have been spayed or neutered and are ready to go home with you immediately. The only thing these dogs will be lacking is a rabies vaccine which you can get done at the Pooch Palooza at the Southwind Animal Hospital booth.
6. Eat with us! We will be grilling hot dogs! We will have chips and snacks and drinks available for just $1 each.
7. Don’t forget to get a Pooch Palooza t-shirt! They are $15 each.
8. First 100 dogs to pre-register will receive a FREE Pooch Palooza dog leash!
9. Winners of each dog show category will receive a Sterling Silver engraved charm/medal from Lee Ann’s Fine Jewelry! Winners will receive a $25 gift certificate for grooming services at The Bark N’ Lounge. Winners will also receive various gift certificates from some of our sponsors.
10. In addition to the prizes above, the Best of Show winner will receive a large trophy courtesy of Dr. Carmella Knoernschild’s Orthodontic Clinic.
11. We are very excited about our judges for the dog show: Russellville Mayor Bill Eaton, Miss Teen Pope County Hale’e Danielle Ellis, and Quizno’s Dennis Obermen!
Registration for Pooch Categories, Vendor Booths & Sponsorships can be done with the above link or by mail P.O. Box 616, Dover, AR 72837 or we can have a volunteer come by your business and pick it up. Make checks payable to Kamrie’s Colorful Creations. Remember this is a charity event, therefore, all registrations and donations are nonrefundable.
Listed below are the 14 Pooch Categories, Vendor Info & Sponsorship Info
If you do not have a dog to enter into the Pooch Palooza but would still like to help, you can make a general donation using the same link above.
*POOCH CATEGORIES $10 each, enter your pooch in as many as apply (registration is between 9:00am-9:30am, ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH, ALL DOGS MUST HAVE CURRENT VACCINATIONS)
1. Best Puppy: up to 12mo
2. Best Yearling: 12mo-24mo
3. Best Prime Timer: 2yr-8yr
4. Best Golden Oldie: 8yr & older
5. Smallest (weight)
6. Biggest (weight)
8. Best Dressed (must wear clothes/costume)
9. Prettiest Eyes
10. Waggiest Tail
11. Best Hair
12. Most Handsome Male Pooch
13. Prettiest Female Pooch
14. Best Rescued Dog (Kamrie’s favorite category)
*VENDOR BOOTHS $65 each includes one Pooch Palooza T-shirt
*4 SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
“Cujo” – $350 A) Sponsor a Watering Hole B) Business LOGO on banner at event C) Proud Sponsor Sign for Business D) Sponsor a Pooch Category (name announced during the showing of that category and again when announcing 1st place winner) E) Business Name on Pooch Palooza T-shirts F) 2 Free Pooch Palooza T-shirts G) Business Exposure on Facebook Page and Website
“Marmaduke” – $250 A) Business Name on banner at event B) Proud Sponsor Sign for Business C) Sponsor a Pooch Category (name announced during the showing of that category and again when announcing 1st place winner) D) Business Name on Pooch Palooza T-shirts E) 2 Free Pooch Palooza T-shirts F) Business Exposure on Facebook Page and Website
“Lady” – $200 A) Proud Sponsor Sign for Business B) Sponsor a Pooch Category (name announced during the showing of that category and again when announcing 1st place winner) C) Business Name on Pooch Palooza T-shirts D) 1 Free Pooch Palooza T-shirt E) Business Exposure on Facebook Page and Website
“Old Yeller” – $100 A) Sponsor a Pooch Category (name announced during the showing of that category and again when announcing 1st place winner) B) Business Name on Pooch Palooza T-shirts E) Business Exposure on Facebook Page and Website
A huge thank you goes to our sponsors: Southwind Animal Hospital, The Bark-N-Lounge, CSI Insurance, Sunset Awning, Dr. Knoernschild Orthodontics, Lee Ann’s Fine Jewelry, B&W Feed and True Value Hardware, Ewing Photography, Kamrie’s Nanny, Lee’s Trash Service, PetSmart, Starbucks, Dover Supermarket, WalMart, Game Day Screenprinters, MVP Pics, Russellville Steel, Pampered Pet Salon and more!
We need a lot of help to make this a success. If you would like to volunteer your time or even serve on the planning committee, please let us know. Remember this is a charity event, therefore, all category entries, vendor booth & sponsorship registrations are nonrefundable. All proceeds go to homeless children/children in need.